2 The information we collect about you
When you visit the Website, subscribe to a newsletter, request to be put in contact with a business partner of MTEE, or contact us for any other reason, we collect your name, salutation, email address, business address, company name, job title, usage and log data.
3 How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to provide the requested products or services or to put you in contact with one of our business partners. The relevant information can also be used by us to contact you for promotional purposes (think of emails and/or newsletters), if you consent to this.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop the Website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We will retain and process your information for as long as we require it for the purposes for which it was collected or as is otherwise required by applicable law. Once the information is no longer needed, we will securely delete or anonymise it.
4 When we will disclose your information to third parties
We may share information we collect with any related company (or other incorporated or unincorporated entity) within our corporate group and with selected third parties including:
- our business partners, suppliers, agents and sub-contractors in order to provide our services (for example where we enter into agreements with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf); and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of the Website and the services we provide.
- on the basis of a legal obligation to the government or judicial authorities;
- obtained personal data may be shared with legal entities that are part of the group of companies that MTEE is part of;
- with your express consent.
We may also disclose information we collect to third parties:
- if we undergo a change of control or any of our business or assets are sold or transferred (in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our Website users will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or legal process (for example, a court order), or in order to enforce or apply our contractual rights or any other agreement; in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Website users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
5 Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
The Website uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies: these are cookies that are necessary to effectively use the Website;
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies used to analyze and improve the performance of the Website. No personal information is collected with this;
- Functional cookies: cookies are placed via the Website with third parties as part of an affiliate or analytics service with your permission. We use these services to track surfing behavior and to understand the use of the Website by visitors. These third parties may provide this information to other third parties if they are legally obliged to do so or insofar as others process the information on behalf of these third parties. We have no influence on this.
6 How we protect your information
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and we have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to do so. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
7 Overseas transfers
8 Your rights
As a data subject, you have the right to:
- View, correct and/or supplement your personal data;
- Restrict processing insofar as this is not necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Have your personal data deleted, within the limits of our legal obligations to retain certain personal data;
- Data portability: the right to transfer personal data;
- Object to data processing insofar as it is based on the representation of a legitimate interest.
- Revoke consent granted at any time in case of consent-based processing.
9 How to contact us
If you are unhappy with the way in which we have processed your personal information, you have the right to complain to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
10 Links to other sites